Mobile Interactive Group (MIG) works with leading high street retailers providing consultancy and implementing their first steps into the mobile space – covering everything from the humble SMS through to fully enabled mCommerce mobile sites and applications, in-store interactivity, mobile vouchers and more.
We have defined 22 compelling reasons why retailers should focus on the mobile channel…
- Consumer enthusiasm and engagement with mCommerce is growing. ABI research predicts that mCommerce will grown to $119bn (£75bn) by 2015
- Your audience is already trying to find you. 18% of men aged 13-44 have tried to browse an online retailer using their mobile handset. 51% of consumers are more likely to shop at retailers who have websites designed for devices
- To view the full 22 reasons, view our whitepaper
We are at a tipping point where consumers expect to be able to use their mobile phone as a channel to engage with and purchase from their preferred retailers.
MIG has been instrumental in the growth of mCommerce by helping global organisations take their first steps – covering everything from consultancy, design and build to technology and support.
Retailers Embrace Mobile View our press release, and discover how retailers should be embracing a mobile strategy Products and Services
MIG supply world class mCommerce and mobile solutions to over 80 clients globally. Whether you are new to mobile or an experienced user, we have the tools that ensure you take solid steps in the right direction.
Marks & Spencer Case Study Read our case study to discover how Marks & Spencer produced a leading mobile commerce site.
On-Demand Webinar View our On-demand Webinar, “Implementing a mobile strategy in retail”. This session, run in partnership with the IMRG and Marks & Spencer, features key questions retailers should be asking in mobile and an interview with Sienne Veit, Social and Mobile Commerce Development Manager, Marks and Spencer.
To speak to one of our mobile experts today… Please call +44 (0)207 921 5599 or contact us
Access our Download Centre
What you get in the download Centre
- 22 reasons why retailers should get into mobile
- How retailers should be embracing a mobile strategy
- Marks & Spencer case study on produced a leading mobile commerce site
- Webinar on implementing a mobile strategy in retail: